Partner / Partner designate, East Lancashire
Partner Designate – chartered accountancy firm
£Excellent package – higher than average for the sector
Are you ambitious for partnership in an accounting firm ?
Do you want to be a top earner in your sector ?
You could live in a fantastic area such as the Ribble Valley, with some of the best schools in the country on your doorstep and have a very easy and pleasant commute into the office.
Our client, a long established firm of chartered accountants, is looking to recruit their next Partner. We are searching for an ambitious, driven qualified accountant who has/is:
- gained experience within a good sized firm, whether national or independent/provincial
- the ability to manage a broad portfolio of clients including many high net worth individuals, private limited companies, family businesses, overseas groups and trusts
- used to delivering a range of services including audit, accounts, tax planning, wealth planning, corporate finance, trust accounts, etc
- extensive client interaction skills and is used to running a number of concurrent client assignments
- comfortable dealing with all the aspects of portfolio management including planning, staff management, WIP control, billings with some travel throughout the UK and overseas
- capable of generating new clients from business development activities including building your own connections, networking, events, etc.
The role will initially involve reporting to the Partners, working closely with them and their clients and will suit an individual who enjoys the interaction with a mix of clients.
In terms of your background, you will ideally be:
- ACA/ATII qualified or equivalent, with a number of years post qualification under your belt
- trained in either an independent or a Top 20 firm
- looking for the key move at this stage in your career to enable you to achieve Partner status
To be successful, you will need to be/have:
- meticulous, detail oriented, experienced in delivering general practice services, have excellent client interaction and communications skills
- a common sense and logical approach to matters
- the type of person who enjoys a diverse challenge on a daily basis
- comfortable travelling to clients’ premises, which are largely located around the North West and a number further afield, across the UK
WHAT CAN THIS FIRM OFFER YOU ?
- Genuine Partner succession opportunity
- Diverse client types
- Diverse workload
- International client exposure
- Earnings above the average, particularly for an independent accountancy firm
- Live in a beautiful part of the country, with some of the best schools nearby
- Have a pleasant and easy commute into the office
The firm is well regarded and punch well above their weight in terms of average clients and corresponding revenues. They are committed to their staff, with turnover being very low and many staff having worked here for a number of years.
There are multiple opportunities for Partner succession over the coming years and as such, we are looking to find two individuals to fill these excellent roles where you can join a high quality firm totally committed to recruiting their Partners of the future. Could this be you ?
For a confidential conversation, please call Paul Griffiths, Director at Cork Griffiths on 07802 716996 or alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org