Director Property Services
Director – property services
£70000-£100,000+bonus and equity potential
Our client is a dynamic property services company based in central London. They currently provide consultancy services to a range of blue chip developers and construction companies covering land purchase, development and planning permissions. After 6 years of consistent growth the owner would like to add a complementary service to their existing skill base and now wishes to find an ambitious individual to join the practice who will bring a new dimension to the existing team. This could be from a range of specialist areas including commercial property; surveying; development consultancy/management; valuations; housing consultancy; quantity surveying; project management, amongst others.
The new Director will ideally be able to either bring with them a portfolio of clients/contacts which will generate future revenue streams or be able to “hit the ground running” in making new connections which will turn into a sustainable revenue stream within a relatively short time frame. The client is looking for an individual with that special mix of positive attitude combined with a can do approach and a hands on style to achieving key deliverables whilst at the same time, building a sustainable business model. There is a genuine opportunity to carve out a new niche for the practice based on your own skill sets, combined with a portfolio of existing clients looking for additional services. In addition to the remuneration package, the ultimate reward for building a new and consistent revenue stream will be an equity stake in the practice. This could come into effect within as little as 12 months.
The ideal candidate will be/ possess the following:
- An aspirational individual with a desire to become a key player/business owner
- An understanding of and a willingness to accept a certain level of risk and return
- Experience of recruiting and managing staff with a natural coaching and mentoring style
- Able to work in a small focused team
- A minimum of 10 years operational experience in one of the relevant sectors
- Profit and loss responsibility and control of a division/revenue stream
- Budgeting/ forecasting skills
- High levels of motivation, drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Proven track record in the generation of new clients and revenue streams
- A clear vision of where you wish to be in 5 years time
In summary the practice is looking for an ambitious individual who wants to be a key player in a growing business. You might have thought about branching out on your own but haven’t quite made the jump yet. Alternatively, you could be frustrated with the lack of progression in your current organisation. Either way, with the support of the owner and the existing team, you will be able to achieve your goals a lot quicker than you might otherwise do in your current role. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic property professional with a proven track record in one of the key disciplines to make a real mark on an already successful business.
If you are interested please send your details to email@example.com