Assistant Marketing Manager – Leek
Assistant Marketing Manager
£30,000-£35,000 plus benefits
Our client is a dynamic privately owned company supplying specialist products into both the NHS as well as the Nursery sector via a number of channels. They are now looking to expand their Marketing team with the appointment of an experienced marketing professional who will work as Assistant to the Marketing Manager. The role will cover two main areas – general marketing and product management. Specific duties will include the following:
- Manage social media accounts – Facebook/Instagram, Twitter for the key brand accounts to boost sales and increase brand awareness:
- Create and implement a robust digital marketing campaign within agreed advertising budget.
- Design social media graphics/posts to promote products within brand guidelines and generate social engagement.
- Report reach activity to Marketing Manager on a monthly basis and analyse effectiveness of social media advertising spend.
- Follow and work with relevant parties/bloggers/socialites/celebrities to generate product endorsement.
- Design and create adverts/leaflets/retailer catalogue entries/exhibition posters/POS materials to reflect brand identity and campaign messages
- Provide marketing/advertising package support and analysis for their Amazon account, working closely with the Amazon Account Manager to meet sales targets
- Drive online traffic with web-related campaigns /SEO/Google Analytics and report activity on a monthly basis
- Product Management for company owned brands:
- Design/update packaging artwork for company owned brands
- Appraise the brand performance to assess future designs or product developments.
- Determine product pricing by utilising market research data; reviewing production & sales costs v volumes.
- Assess competitive market analysis.
- Keep up to date product data file on all SKU’s.
- Responsible for maintaining and protecting Intellectual Property for the brand.
To be successful, you will ideally be a relevant graduate in marketing/product management, with a number of years gained in a marketing role and you will be/possess:
Self motivated, hands on and confident
Flexible to travel both in the UK and overseas as necessary
A valid driving licence
Graphic design skills utilising Adobe or similar packages
Highly computer literate, with excellent hands on skills in the Microsoft suite of packages
Product marketing experience, ideally selling into similar markets
Experience working with Amazon
This is a diverse role in a growing company where there are good prospects for progression. There is free car parking on-site and a work place pension scheme.
To apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org